If I were a guy;
- I’d have a ton of money because I wouldn’t have bought all this makeup. I wouldn’t care what’s on my face, cause hey, guys don’t give a shit. They only care about how patchy their beard or mustache get & that could be easily fixed with a $4 razor.
- I would have more money because I wouldn’t worry about what I wear. Shirts, boxers & pants. That’s about all I think I would wear. Yeah, I’d spend my money on nice shoes, but compared to girls, come on. Girls have so many different blouses (we don’t even use ALL of them), nice underwear, shorts, skirts, pants, jackets, accessories, rubber shoes, heels, flats, wedges, & boots. We have all this shit, but buy MORE because we just don’t agree that this is enough.
- I’d cut my hair with an electric shaver. Long hair? Problem solved & I saved $12, not going to a salon.
- What mani/pedi? You mean, nail cutter?
These are just SOME of the things I’d think of if I were to be a guy. As a result, I’d be fucking ballin’.
Not your perfect girl.
- I’m lame.
- I eat like a guy.
- I’m annoying.
- I’m high tempered and I’m a cry baby.
- I laugh weirdly.
- I don’t look like barbie.
- I like wearing loose shirts.
- I love watching cartoons and movie marathons.
- I love to eat, specially sweet food.
- I’m clumsy and most of the time I spill my food.
I will love you like nobody else did. I’m sweet and I can show you that you’re all that I need. I may not be the “perfect” girl, but I’ll be your perfect love.
(Source: omgitsangeldei, via kfacun20)