If I were a guy;
- I’d have a ton of money because I wouldn’t have bought all this makeup. I wouldn’t care what’s on my face, cause hey, guys don’t give a shit. They only care about how patchy their beard or mustache get & that could be easily fixed with a $4 razor.
- I would have more money because I wouldn’t worry about what I wear. Shirts, boxers & pants. That’s about all I think I would wear. Yeah, I’d spend my money on nice shoes, but compared to girls, come on. Girls have so many different blouses (we don’t even use ALL of them), nice underwear, shorts, skirts, pants, jackets, accessories, rubber shoes, heels, flats, wedges, & boots. We have all this shit, but buy MORE because we just don’t agree that this is enough.
- I’d cut my hair with an electric shaver. Long hair? Problem solved & I saved $12, not going to a salon.
- What mani/pedi? You mean, nail cutter?
These are just SOME of the things I’d think of if I were to be a guy. As a result, I’d be fucking ballin’.
Hair here, hair there.
My new obsession is my hair. I bought all these inexpensive products that I HOPE will work. I’ve done all those things YouTube girls told me to do, I’m taking multivitamins everyday, & I’m using all the right products with NO HEAT AT ALL. Heat is bad ):
These are the things I bought because they were recommended for hair growth & shiny hair:
- Smooth ‘N Shine hair polisher (Use after showering)
- Smooth ‘N Shine healthy scalp spray (Use after the polish)
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deeeeep conditioner (2x a week)
- Mane & Tail Shampoo
- Mane & Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
- Suave dry shampoo spray (Use in between days of not washing hair)
- Suave Volumizing Mousse (When ever I was thicker hair :3)
- Vitasmart Multiple Vitamins w/ Iron (1 everyday)
That’s all I have but I need more ):
I still need to get:
- A heat protectant spray just in those occasions that I DO use heat.
- Leave-in conditioner
& I hope I get long long long hair before prom!!!
Short term goal: Have hair reach below my.. uhhm yeah haha boobies.
Long term goal: Have it reach my lower back.
GOAL: DYE IT WHEN I REACH MY FINAL HAIR LENGTH.
Then I’ll be satisfied (:
oh yeah My rules for now are:
- No more heat
- No more chemicals
- Trim every six weeks
I just need to follow everything here to FINALLY have the hair I’ve always wanted!